September 28, 2021Your4 in the Busyness
With just a few simple steps like prepping meals at the start of each week, picking consistent bedtimes, and staying on top of your workouts, you can find relief and freedom to maintain a healthy lifestyle even during all the craziness.
August 19, 2021Importance of Exercise and Nutrition
We’ve all heard it, but what is the 70/30 rule when it comes to progress and balance in your fitness journey? It’s that for most people, nutrition makes up 70 percent of body composition and exercise makes up the other 30 percent.
July 15, 2021Summer of Self-Care: Sleep
To continue our Summer of Self-Care, we want to highlight the topic of Sleep, something we all need. We all know we don’t get enough sleep, but we don’t talk enough about why.
June 22, 2021Summer of Self-Care: Stress
The higher your level of stress the more physical effects it will cause to your body. From emotional eating to raising cortisol levels, stress plays a crucial role in your body's nutrition. So we compiled some simple tips and tricks to help you combat stress and make your health goals a priority!
May 28, 2021Your4 is ALL IN
We are excited to announce our newest partnership with ALL IN CrossFit in Auburn, AL. We feel grateful to work alongside their amazing team of coaches and athletes to help promote healthy lifestyles throughout the Auburn community!
April 26, 2021Your Story: A New Way of Life
“A new way of life. That is exactly what Meag and Your4 gave me. If you are wanting to take back your life and learn to love food and your body again, I cannot recommend Your4 enough, it truly has changed my life!”
March 25, 2021Every Body's Different
Finding the right mix of food makes all the difference in discovering effective and sustainable results. In order to understand what types of foods you should be incorporating into your diet, you first have to understand the importance of macronutrients!
February 5, 2021Your4 Referral Program
We know the circumstances of your life keep you incredibly busy and demand your priority, therefore, we want to take any and every opportunity to show our gratitude for the efforts you make to support Your4.
January 26, 2021New Year, New Health Goals
In order to help you make strides in your health journey, Your4 Nutrition Coach, Meag, compiled some advice on how to follow through and stay consistent.
January 5, 2021About Your4
Your4 is a one-on-one nutrition coaching program customized for YOU and YOUR lifestyle
December 10, 2020Holiday Eating Tips
With the holidays approaching, Your4 Nutrition Coach, Meag, took some time to share some of her holiday eating tips! Check out her advice below!